Chainsaw Refresher CS30: Maintain & Operate the Chainsaw & Basic Cross Cutting
Want to know more? If you are interested in this course or have questions concerning it, please call now on 023 8077 4319.
Course numbers are limited to just 4 candidates per course to ensure everyone receives a high level of attention from the instructor. The course is very physical and candidates must be fit and able to carry out the tasks required of the course.
Who is the course for?
This refresher course is for candidates who have the following qualifications:
City & Guilds (NPTC) 0020-03 or CS30
Lantra Awards 2556 or CLMC10
- Operator safety, risk assessments, current legislation
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Daily & routine maintenance on a chainsaw
- Starting & checking the chainsaw
- Emergency procedures on a work site
- Stacking cross-cut timber
1 Day including assessment