Combi Tractor Mower
Want to know more? If you are interested in this course or have questions concerning it, please call now on 023 8077 4319.
Tractor and mower combinations such as Aebi Terratrac are essential in ground care maintenance. However, they can be a potential source of injury if not used and maintained correctly. The course will provide novice and experienced operators with an insight into safety awareness and risk assessment in order to reduce the likelihood of accidents occurring.
Who is the course for?
Dale Valley Training courses provide new and experienced candidates with the knowledge and confidence to operate combi tractor mowers safely and effectively, saving their employer time and money.
To enable course members to understand:
- The hazards arising from the operation of combi tractor mowers & the precautions that should be observed
- Their responsibilities under current legislation
- How to operate combi tractor mower safely & efficiently
Course content (dependent upon machine type):
- Current legislation, operator responsibilities & best practice
- Accident causes
- General safety code
- Risk assessment
- Daily & pre-use checks
- Starting & stopping
- Safe methods of operation
- Working on slopes
- Types of cutting mechanisms
- Controls & instruments
- Driving on the road
- Additional factors
1 – 5 Days, dependent upon experience