CS32 Fell & Process Trees over 380mm
There is a scheduled public event for this course:
- 03/04/2018: 0021-11 (CS32) Fell & Process Medium Trees (Farley, Wiltshire). View details & book >>
Formerly known as CS32, this course prepares candidates to take their NPTC 0021-11 Fell & Process Trees over 380mm diameter test with an independent assessor. Course numbers are limited to 4 candidates per course.
Who is the course for?
Dale Valley Training offers this course for candidates who have already achieved their NPTC 0020-03 or CS30 and 0020-04 or CS31 qualifications. Dale Valley Training arranges NPTC assessments on behalf of their candidates. The course is very physical and candidates must be fit and able to carry out the tasks required of the course.
- Risk assessments & emergency procedures on a work site
- Select & prepare equipment required for safe & effective felling
- Site preparation
- Fell larger sized trees safely & accurately using an appropriate method
- Sned and/or de-limb larger sized trees
- Cross-cut stems over guide bar length in diameter to a given specification.
- Select winching equipment suitable for take-down of a larger sized tree
- Take down a hung-up tree with a winch
2 Days plus assessment time
City & Guilds (NPTC)