Want to know more? If you are interested in this course or have questions concerning it, please call now on 023 8077 4319.
Dale Valley Training offer training for all of the various types of dumper with a choice of qualifications from HSE recognised accreditation bodies. Each dumper category/type requires a separate qualification.
Our courses provide candidates with the knowledge and confidence to operate dumpers safely and effectively, saving their employer time and money.
Who is the course for?
Dale Valley Training can provide novice or refresher courses for all types of dumper.
To enable course members to understand:
- The hazards arising from the use of dumpers & the precautions that should be observed
- Their responsibilities under current legislation
- How to use dumpers safely & efficiently
- Current legislation, operator responsibilities & best practice
- The risks associated with the use of dumpers & the main causes of accidents
- The function of the main components, controls & their usage
- Carry out pre operation & daily checks
- Driving the dumper over varying terrain including width restrictions & confined areas
- Driving: forward & reverse, laden & unladen
- Driving on slopes including hill starts in forward & reverse
- Working with excavators
- Spoil heaps, backfilled excavations
- Loading & unloading procedures when moving sites
- End of shift checks
Dependent upon experience.
City & Guilds National Proficiency Test Council (NPTC)
National Plant Operator Registration Scheme (NPORS)