Fork Lift Truck
Also known as: Counterbalance Fork Lift; Rough Terrain Fork Lift; Reach Truck; Side Loader
Want to know more? If you are interested in this course or have questions concerning it, please call now on 023 8077 4319.
Dale Valley Training offer training for all of the various types of fork lift trucks – whether your machine is a Counterbalance, Telehandler, Reach Truck, Side Loader – we have an accredited, well-qualified and experienced instructor to train your candidates!
Each fork lift category / type requires a separate qualification.
Our courses provide candidates with the knowledge and confidence to operate fork lift trucks safely and effectively, saving their employer time and money.
Who is the course for?
Dale Valley Training offer novice, conversion or refresher courses for all types of fork lift trucks.
To enable course members to understand:
- The hazards arising from the use of fork lift trucks & the precautions that should be observed
- Their responsibilities under current legislation
- How to use fork lift trucks safely & efficiently
- Current legislation, operator responsibilities & best practice
- The risks associated with the use of fork lift trucks & the main causes of accidents
- How to assess loads & move them safely
- How to get the best from your lift truck in different conditions
- Starting & stopping
- General driving
- Pallet work
- Bulk materials
- The use of traction aids for driving on rough terrain
Dependent upon experience.
National Plant Operator Registration Scheme (NPORS)