Also known as: Ride-On Mowers; Pedestrian Mowers; Rotary Mowers; Cylinder Mowers; Grass Cutters
Want to know more? If you are interested in this course or have questions concerning it, please call now on 023 8077 4319.
Dale Valley Training offer training for all of the various types of mowers– whether your machine is a Ride On Mower or a Pedestrian Mower – we have an accredited, well-qualified and experienced instructor to train your candidates.
Our courses include a practical session in workshop conditions to show candidates the correct way to maintain their mower.
Our courses provide candidates with the knowledge and confidence to operate mowers safely and effectively, saving their employer time and money.
Who is the course for?
Dale Valley Training offer novice or refresher courses for all types of mowers.
To enable course members to understand:
- The hazards arising from the use of mowers & the precautions that should be observed
- Their responsibilities under current legislation
- How to use mowers safely & efficiently
- Current legislation, operator responsibilities & best practice
- The hazards arising from the use of mower & the precautions that should be observed
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Risk assessments
- Types of cutting mechanisms
- Daily & pre-start checks
- Starting & stopping
- Safe methods of operation
- Working on slopes
- Operating on the highway
- Transporting the mower
- End of operation checks & duties including fuel safety
City & Guilds National Proficiency Test Council (NPTC)
National Plant Operator Registration Scheme (NPORS)