PA2 Ground Crop Sprayer
Also known as: Boom Sprayer
Want to know more? If you are interested in this course or have questions concerning it, please call now on 023 8077 4319.
This practical course prepares candidates to take their City & Guilds NPTC PA2 Ground Crop Sprayer Module Assessment.
We register our PA2 courses with both NRoSO and BASIS as many of our customers supply supermarkets and membership of these organisations is often a supplier or assurance scheme requirement. Members of NRoSO and / or BASIS are required to collect 30 CPD points to maintain their 3-year membership conditions. To date our PA2 courses have been awarded 12 CPD points by both organisations.
Who is the course for?
Our PA2 course is suitable for candidates who hold their City & Guilds NPTC PA1 qualification and wish to use a ground crop sprayer applicator to apply pesticides. Candidates will be required to read a pesticide label and use a calculator during their PA2 assessment.
Experienced operators may wish to attend our course as a refresher.
- To enable candidates to understand their duties as sprayer operatives under current legislation
- To prepare candidates to become a safe & competent sprayer operative.
- To thoroughly prepare candidates so that they pass their City & Guilds NPTC PA2 Assessment.
- Legislation, operator safety & environmental factors
- Preparation & maintenance of the equipment
- Setting & testing application rates
- Record keeping
- Site work
- Calculation, measurement & mixing pesticides
- Spraying procedures
- Cleaning & decontamination & storage
- Post operation maintenance
City & Guilds National Proficiency Test Council (NPTC)
This course is awarded CPD points by NRoSO & BASIS