PA3 Broadcast or Variable Geometry Boom Sprayers
Want to know more? If you are interested in this course or have questions concerning it, please call now on 023 8077 4319.
This course prepares candidates to take their City & Guilds NPTC PA3 Module Assessment. There are 3 options:
PA3A – Broadcast Sprayer with Air Assistance
PA3B – Variable Geometry Sprayer with Air Assistance
PA3C – Variable Geometry Sprayer without Air Assistance
We register our PA3 courses with NRoSO as many of our customers supply supermarkets and membership of this organisation is often a supplier or assurance scheme requirement. Members of NRoSO are required to collect 30 CPD points to maintain their 3-year membership conditions. To date our PA3 courses have been awarded 12 CPD points by NRoSO. This course can also be registered with BASIS.
Who is the course for?
Our PA3 course is suitable for candidates who hold their City & Guilds NPTC PA1 qualification and wish to use a PA3 type sprayer to apply pesticides. Candidates will be required to read a pesticide label and use a calculator during their PA3 assessment.
Experienced operators may wish to attend our course as a refresher.
- To enable candidates to understand their duties as sprayer operatives under current legislation
- To prepare candidates to become a safe & competent sprayer operative.
- To thoroughly prepare candidates so that they pass their City & Guilds NPTC PA3 Assessment
- Preparation including legislation, operator safety & environmental factors
- Preparation & maintenance of the equipment
- Setting & testing application rates
- Site work including calculation, measurement & mixing pesticides, spraying procedures
- Cleaning, decontamination & storage
- Record keeping
- Post operation maintenance
City & Guilds National Proficiency Test Council (NPTC)
This course is awarded CPD points by NRoSO & BASIS