PA4G Pesticide Granule Applicator
Want to know more? If you are interested in this course or have questions concerning it, please call now on 023 8077 4319.
This course prepares candidates to take their City & Guilds NPTC PA4G Pesticide Granule Applicator Module Assessment.
We register our PA4G courses with NRoSO and BASIS as many of our customers supply supermarkets and membership of these organisations is often a supplier or assurance scheme requirement. Members of NRoSO and / or BASIS are required to collect 30 CPD points to maintain their 3-year membership conditions. To date our PA4G courses have been awarded 12 CPD points by both organisations.
Who is the course for?
Our PA4G courses are suitable for candidates who hold their City & Guilds NPTC PA1 qualification and wish to use a PA4G pesticide granule type applicator. Candidates will be required to read a pesticide label and use a calculator during their PA4G assessment.
Experienced operators may wish to attend our course as a refresher.
- To enable candidates to understand their duties under current legislation
- To prepare candidates to become a safe and competent operative
- To thoroughly prepare candidates so that they pass their City & Guilds NPTC PA4G Assessment
Course content (dependent upon machine type):
- Preparation & maintenance of the equipment
- Site work – application of pesticide granules
- Cleaning & decontamination
- Post operation maintenance
- Identifying faults
- Record keeping
City & Guilds National Proficiency Test Council (NPTC)
This course is awarded CPD points by NRoSO & BASIS