Ride on Rollers
Want to know more? If you are interested in this course or have questions concerning it, please call now on 023 8077 4319.
Dale Valley Training offer training for all types of ride-on roller.
Our courses provide candidates with the knowledge and confidence to operate ride-on rollers safely and effectively, saving their employer time and money.
Who is the course for?
We can provide novice and refresher courses for all types of ride-on roller.
To enable course members to understand:
- The hazards arising from the use of ride-on rollers & the precautions that should be observed
- Their responsibilities under current legislation
- How to use ride-on rollers safely & efficiently
- Current legislation, operator responsibilities & best practice
- The risks associated with the use of ride-on rollers & the main causes of accidents
- The function of the main components, controls & their usage
- Carry out pre operation & daily checks
- Driving the ride-on roller around the site including driving: forward & reverse
- Operating the machine with appropriate materials
- External transport – load & unload roller to / from lorry, trailer or other (if applicable)
- End of shift checks & duties
Dependent upon experience.
National Plant Operator Registration Scheme (NPORS)