Want to know more? If you are interested in this course or have questions concerning it, please call now on 023 8077 4319.
This course has been designed to enable candidates to understand the basic principles of risk assessment. This qualification will enable the candidates to understand how to protect their own health & safety as well as that of others.
Who is the course for?
This course is suitable for anyone working in any sector of business.
- To provide candidates with an understanding of the basic principles of risk assessment.
Course content (dependent upon machine type):
- The main causes of accidents & ill health & their implications for people in the workplace
- The legal requirements for risk assessment
- Principles of risk assessment including:
- Hazards, risks & control measures
- The five steps of risk assessment
- The hierarchy of control
- Risk Assessment review and record keeping
Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH)