Safe Working at Height
Want to know more? If you are interested in this course or have questions concerning it, please call now on 023 8077 4319.
This course is designed to provide candidates with a greater awareness of the inherent dangers of working at height using work equipment such as ladders or mobile scaffold towers.
Who is the course for?
This course is intended for anyone who needs to work at height or managers & supervisors who manage employees working at height.
- The Working at Height Regulations 2005
- What is working at height?
- Planning working at height
- Health & safety awareness, risk assessments & permits
- Selection & use of work equipment
- Rescue plan
- Reporting procedures
- Selecting the correct PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
½ – 1 Day, dependent upon experience
National Plant Operator Registration Scheme (NPORS)