Safety Harness & Fall Arrest Equipment
Want to know more? If you are interested in this course or have questions concerning it, please call now on 023 8077 4319.
This course is designed to provide candidates with the knowledge of the safest methods of working at height using harness and fall arrest equipment.
Who is the course for?
This course is intended for anyone who needs to work at height using harness & fall arrest. It is also suitable for managers & supervisors who manage employees working at height.
- Current legislation including the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974; Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER) & The Working at Height Regulations 2005
- Types of lanyards, working lines & their use in the workplace
- Types of harnesses and their application
- Pre-use equipment checks
- Pre-use operational checks
- Practical fitting & anchorage
- End of shift duties & checks
- Storage of equipment
National Plant Operator Registration Scheme (NPORS)