Want to know more? If you are interested in this course or have questions concerning it, please call now on 023 8077 4319.
Dale Valley Training offer novice or refresher Slinger / Signaller courses.
Who is the course for?
Our Slinger/Signaller course is suitable for candidates who wish to take on the responsibilities of supervising loading or unloading using lifting appliances or lifting equipment.
To enable course members to understand:
- Their responsibilities under current legislation
- How to supervise safe loading and unloading
- Current legislation, operator responsibilities and best practice
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Inspection of lifting equipment
- Safe operating practices
- Methods of slinging
- Weight estimation
- Pre-lifting checks
- Lifting accessories checks
- Lifting & moving
- Post lifting checks
- Supervised practical session
Dependent upon experience